We organise over 1000 placement opportunities each year for young people in Peterborough. There are countless benefits for young people including:
- Gain invaluable experience of the world of work. Being in an adult environment and being absorbed into the workforce can build self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Find out if they would enjoy doing the job on a day-to-day basis by experiencing what happens in a typical day. This helps in making more informed choices for their future.
- Work experience means meeting a variety of people and offers the opportunity to ask questions. Meeting people in the job can help young people to start building a network of contacts in an industry sector they are interested in.
- Find out about related jobs in the same field, which can provide different ideas about the type of career they might choose later on.
- Work experience is very useful on CVs and can help when applying for jobs and universities in the future.
We offer 3 levels of service to schools – click here to see the options and pricing.
Peterborough schools can contact our Work Experience Co-ordinators on 01733 317493 or 317487 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.