Labour Market Information
One of our objectives is to increase knowledge of the local labour market and we use a variety of data tools to provide crucial insights into different occupations and the jobs and skills that are most in demand.
‘I Want To Be A…’
Watch our series of videos of some of the top graduate careers.
Useful LMI links
- Careersmart – uses official government data sources to provide the latest labour market trends. Includes lists of the best and worst paid jobs, and jobs with the longest and shortest weekly hours
- HESA – experts in higher education data and analysis
- iCould – explore different careers through real-life videos, guides and advice. Also includes a 5 minute Buzz Quiz which helps you discover your strengths and what makes you tick
- KareerHub – real time careers information and guidance system for schools, educational institutions, careers advisers, service providers, students and their families
- Skills Match – an interactive tool which allows the visual exploration of the relationship between skills supply and employer demand in London
- U-Explore – careers and employability solutions for schools and colleges
LMI For All
LMI for All is an online data portal, developed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, which brings together existing national sources of high quality labour market information (LMI) that can inform people’s choices about their careers. Try out the Careerometer below: