Local employer Perkins are offering the chance for local schools to book onto workplace tours to showcase their current apprenticeship offers for students in years 11 and 13.
Running over two days, the tours will take place on March 10th and 11th with up to 60 places available on each.
The event details are as follows:-
- Showcase the Peterborough facility’s exciting 2020 apprenticeship opportunities
- Share why Caterpillar is a great place to work and the benefits of becoming a trainee
- Continue branding education: We are Caterpillar “the company” and we manufacture Cat® and Perkins branded engines at all the global facilities including Peterborough
What Student can Expect from the Event:
- Meet a talented team who will share all you need to know about our 2020 apprenticeship opportunities and their personal experiences of working with a global leader
- Tour the Peterborough facility through a virtual reality experience
- Meet the Recruitment team who will share useful hints and tips on how you improve your CVs/application form when applying for our apprenticeships
2020 Apprenticeship Opportunities:
All available vacancies for 2020 can be found on www.caterpillar.com/peterboroughapprenticeships
- Level 3 Engineering Technician
- Level 6 Business Management (degree)
- Level 6 Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Engineer (degree)
- Level 6 Product Design and Development Engineer (degree)
Event Dates & Sessions
- Tuesday 10th March, 2020
- 12:30 to 14:00
- Wednesday 11th March, 2020
- 09:00 to 10:30am
- This event is being coordinated through Debbie Longhurst (email@example.com) at the Skills Service.