A group of Thomas Clarkson Academy year 10 students visited Dalehead Foods in Spalding on the 28th February.
The purpose of their visit was to learn about the opportunities for apprenticeships and career progression that Dalehead are able to offer.
The students enjoyed a tour of the site and met with members of staff and current apprentices.
The students fed back that they:
- enjoyed learning about the different apprenticeships and how they got higher each year
- understand how factories work”,
- How pork is made and the different steps
- It was clean
- That I could be a butcher when I am older
- To see what it is really like